What Services Will Be Provided By Public Schools?
An education evaluation will be performed by the Early Intervention specialists. Following this evaluation a Case Conference Committee will create an Individual Education Plan (IEP). The following services may be available with appropriate eligibility:
- Early Intervention Programs
- Speech and Language therapy
- Occupational and Physical therapy
- Other available services: nurse, vision and hearing specialist
What Programs Are Available Through the Public School System?
Following the development of the IEP, with consideration to the least restrictive environment, services may be provided in one of the following settings:
- Intensive intervention classrooms
- Collaboration with Floyd County Head Start
- Community based preschools
- Walk-in Speech Therapy program